|Salary:||£16 - £19 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-11-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ali Dearlove|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 14:34|
The purpose of this role is to provide information, analysis and commentary of qualitative and quantitative data to enable the health and safety, security and wellbeing department to make informed business decisions.
You will be responsible for liaising with a range of stakeholders to source and maintain the key health and safety data as well as analysing trends and provide commentary around the findings.
You will be tasked with producing a range of performance and analytical reports as well as creating tools to review this data more effectively.
- Provide a range of reports and presentations for the executive team as well as the wider business on health and safety performance.
- Collect and analyse technical data, providing expert commentary on trends.
- Ensure health and safety, security and wellbeing performance indicators and risk are monitored.
- Production of a range of dashboards as required.
- Development of key health and safety management systems for auditing and compliance ensuring fit for purpose.
- Running a range of daily and monthly reports as required by the business.
- Produce a security dashboard.
- Report on near misses and hazards across the Thames Valley and London regions.
- Liaise with a variety of internal departments to collate and gather relevant data for month end reporting.
This is an exciting role to work in a collaborative and supportive team, whilst working autonomously to provide key information as required by the wider business. This insight is vital to enable a reduction on health and safety risks as well as focussing on constant continuous improvement.
What skills are we looking for?
- Strong analytical skills and has experience providing insight and commentary on findings.
- Naturally inquisitive and you will possess good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and the use of pivot tables.
- You will be articulate with strong communication skills at all levels of an organisation.
- You will be confident interpreting large date sets to demonstrate performance findings and suggest continuous improvements.
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven and motivated and have the ability to work under pressure to meet demanding targets, manage workflow and expectations.
- If you have previous experience in the water industry or within health and safety in a similar role, this would be highly advantageous but not essential.
This role is offering a salary of £16 - £19 per hour depending on skills and experience.
You will be based out of our Bracknell site however travel to other sites will be required for team meetings.