|Job Title:||Analogue/Electrical engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 16:28|
The company are a small, yet unique company based in Bristol with most of its business being conducted in the United States.
My client are looking for an Electrical Engineer to enhance the existing team. There are several projects that range from sustaining of the existing tool to new product development.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be the focal point for all Electrical aspects of my client's tool.
Your duties will include:
* Sustaining of the current electronics with research into new replacements for obsolete components.
* Develop new ideas for improving the efficiency of the electronics.
* Interact with the Engineering team when working on new product development.
* Must be able to test your own work and come up with improvements.
The knowledge that you would bring to the team would include:
* Analogue filters, sensors, (accelerometers, magnetometers, etc).
* Motor drivers.
* Switched mode power supplies
* Digital micro-processors
* AD converters
Working knowledge of:
* Motors, (DC, AC and brushless).
* Control systems
* Mathematics (real world)
Knowledge of the following software would be advantageous:
* Orcad Capture, (creation of schematics, netlists etc)
* Pspice or Simetrix, (circuit simulation)
* Orcad Layout, (occasional board layout)
* Office 365 programs especially word and excel to generate ITL's, testing
specifications/reports and engineering reports.
* Matlab & Simulink
* Embedded software - C++
* Electronic data transmission protocols.
What we offer:
* Salary: this will be dependent upon previous experience.
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
* 37.5 Hours per week
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£36000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £26000 per annum
£25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime, life assurance, generous holiday allowance
£32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime, life assurance, generous holiday allowance