Ambulance Support Cleaners x2
Imediate start ongoing
This isn't your average cleaning role. There's a lot more to it than the usual. We're looking for someone who can get to Alfreton, with high attention to detail, the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally, someone who understands the importance of patient confidentiality, and can remain calm under pressure. If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
Main Duties are as follows, but are not limited to:
* General cleaning duties.
* Restocking and refueling emergency vehicles.
* Making sure emergency vehicles are ready to respond at a seconds notice.
* Testing equipment such as ventilators to set standards.
* Cleaning equipment thoroughly, especially after contamination of previous patients illnesses.
* Cleaning and maintenance of garage areas.
* Adhering to health and safety guidelines for all the above.
Requirements & Recruitment checks
* FULL clean driving licence - essential
* 2 GCSE'S (Grade C or above) - essential
* 5 years address history - essential
* 3 years referencing- essential
* Proven work history - essential
* Health and Safety at Work - desired
* First Aid Qualification - desired
* IT Skills, familiarization with Windows - desired
* Experience of work within the NHS or Ambulances - desired
The Ideal Candidate:
* Will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
* Can empathise with people.
* Is able to work as part of a team.
* Will be willing to undertake any training courses necessary.
* Is willing to be flexible and work overtime when required.
* 5 Days (Monday - Friday)
* 7am - 3pm
* You will need to be flexible on this as overtime will occasionally be required.
This role is offering an immediate start, we are looking to register people next week, with a start date shortly after dependent on compliance checks.