Amazon Warehouse Operative
- Job Reference: 00045897-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Salary: £11.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Temporary
Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
*** Start your role before 11th December 2021 and also receive up to £2000 sign on bonus, payments pro-rata dependent on shifts ***
Benefit from additional £3/h for selected shifts (Nights/Hybrid/AM) until 25.12.2021 ***
🕐 Role & Shifts
Shifts available - Nights - 01:00 - 11:30
- Hybrid - 05:00 - 12:30
Working patterns covering 4 and 5 days.
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Adecco to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
Adecco offers Temporary / Flex Colleague Contract of Employment.
Amazon Logistics (DBS3) 1500 Western Approach Distribution Park, Severn Beach, South Gloucestershire, BS35 4GG United Kingdom
🚍 Travel Coach is available 7 days a week to DBS3 **£2 Each Way**
Pick up points - Chepstow, Thornbury (city centre)
*** Subsidised hot and cold food available to grab & go***
£11.1 per hour for PM shifts.
£14.1 per hour for hybrid & AM shifts.
£15.85 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime rates between £16.65 per hour to £26.85 per hour.
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on job training.
✅ What you will be doing with your team:
• Unload, lift and relocate products
• Scan, sort and divert packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products.
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
📦 What you will get:
• Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs.
• Shift patterns that work for you.
• A safe, modern, and organized workplace.
• Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
• Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
💪 Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. To be able to follow safety, quality and production standards is the top skill that you will need.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You need to be ok to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You need to be ok to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
🎯What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. Our partner agency will tell you about the next available shift
Employment and recruitment process are handled by our partner agency Adecco.
For more info, please check
Those who receive a job will need to undertake a background check before they join our team at Amazon.
🔒We know that you care how we use info about you and we value your trust in us to do that carefully. Please read our EU Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
By clicking "I Accept" you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the job.
Continue to apply.
Need help to apply?
📞 (phone number removed)
Need Reasonable Adjustments for your interview process ?
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to the recruitment process, such as a BSL interpreter, please email us at with your full name, the best way to reach you and adjustment needed.
Amazon offer many part time & full time jobs.
Check out all of our jobs here:
No formal qualifications required