Amazon Warehouse Operative
- Job Reference: 00084547-1
- Date Posted: 2 August 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Beverley, Yorkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Temporary
Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
Role & Shifts
Temporary Ongoing Roles
Night Shifts - 00:00 to 08:30am
Early Morning (Hybrid Shift) - 06:00 to 12:30pm
Currently hiring on both of these shifts
30hr & 40hr Shifts Available.
We also run a subsidised bus service from Hull centre direct to site for the night shift.
Please ensure you're able to get to site for a 6am start if you wish to apply for the Early Morning Shift.
Free Parking is available on site.
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.00 per hour for night time shifts
Overtime (40-50 hours) £15.00
Overtime (50-60 hours) £20.00
From 28 August 2022 Pay will change to:
£10.75 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.46 (£1.71 Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime (40-50 hours) £16.13
Overtime (50-60 hours) £21.50
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Adecco to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon. Adecco offers temporary contracts
Amazon Logistics (DHU2) Melton West Business Park, Redcliff Road, Hull, HU14 4RS
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
What you will be doing with your team:
• Unload, lift and relocate products
• Scan, sort and divert packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products.
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
See what it's like to be an Amazon Associate and learn how our team works
What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. Our partner agency will tell you about the next available shift
Employment and recruitment process are handled by our partner agency Adecco.
For more info, please check
Do you need an adjustment to the recruitment process?
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to the recruitment process, such as a BSL interpreter, please contact us at with your full name, the best way to reach you and adjustment needed.
Need help to apply?
(phone number removed)
Amazon offer many part time & full time jobs.
Check out all of our jobs here:
Select 'I Accept' and 'Continue' to apply No formal qualifications required