Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
*** Start your role before the 11th December 2021 and also receive a £1000 bonus ***
🕐 Role & Shifts
Adecco Recruitment offers Temporary / Flex Colleague Contract of Employment.
Full time - 40 hour guaranteed, 5 days a week between Sun-Thurs
Wootton, Bedford GBR
Amazon Fulfillment centre (FC) LTN7
Wootton, Bedford MK43 9RH
🚍 Subsidised Transport from Bedford to Site.
£11.10 per hour for day time shifts.
Overtime (40-50 hours) £16.00
Overtime (50-60 hours) £22.20
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on job training.
✅ What you will be doing with your team:
• Receive, check, sort and stow all products.
• Pick, pack and ship all orders.
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
• what it's like to be a Fulfillment Associate within an Amazon Fulfillment Centre
📦 What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs.
- Shift patterns that work for you.
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace.
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
💪 Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You need to be ok to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You need to be ok to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
🎯What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. We tell you about the next available shift
Those who receive a job will need to undertake a background check before they join our team at Amazon.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please check
By clicking "I Accept" you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the job.
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Adecco to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
Continue to apply.
Need help to apply?
Call (phone number removed) to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email (url removed) and we will contact you back.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on (phone number removed) or by email at
Job also suitable for: Warehouse, warehouse operative, part time, full time, warehouse worker, night shift, picker packer, packer, order picker, picking, distribution, yard, casual, sort, logistics