|Job Title:||Airshow Assistant|
|Salary:||£11.04 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 13:25|
The role would be starting the 1st May until the 31st July, 30 hours per week Monday - Thursday 09:00-17:00, including Saturday 27 July.
Purpose of the role:
To deliver effective and efficient administrative and operational support for 2019 Event.
Your new role/Duties:
- To prepare and manage all documentation required for the Event Public Entertainment Licence.
- To assist with the compilation of the Airshow programme.
- To assist with the organising of packs/passes for Airshow
- To assist in setting up of the Airshow crew room.
- To assist with selling Airshow tickets on PVMAX and mailing out tickets and passes.
- To assist in responding to all email enquiries coming into the Airshow email address and from the website.
- To assist with event, group and school bookings, maintaining the bookings database, and logging bookings on PVMAX.
- To assist with answering all telephone calls.
- Strong communication Skills
- Team player
- Excellent customer service at all times.
- Strong IT skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's