Airframe systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Airframe systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 14:56|
* Define the interface requirements that have an input into other Engineering Groups or external vendors and to ensure that the interface requirements defined by the other Engineering Groups are implemented.
* Produce the test procedures and test reports related to the hardware.
* Produce flight test procedures and reports in order to verify correct system behavior when installed and to support the overall assessment of aircraft handling and performance.
* Provide specialist engineering support to contribute to the definition of rotorcraft flight manuals and aircraft maintenance manuals.
* Manage external supplier / vendor technical activities.
* Ensure the use and development of new technologies.
* Demonstrate fulfillment of regulations and be able to discuss them with Authority (Civil and Military).
* Provide specialist engineering support to all Engineering Departments and other Directorates.
* Reporting to the Head of UK Platforms - Airframe Systems, you will be responsible for providing additional support to each of the 4 discipline areas in the Airframe Systems team, Propulsion (including Fuel), Hydraulics, Environmental Control Systems and Marine/General Systems.
* Additionally you will be required to support the HoP and System Engineers for UK Platforms in a wide variety of project/programme management activity, to include project planning, preparation of bids, estimates and supporting documentation.
Skills and Qualifications;
* The successful candidate should be educated to HNC/D or Degree Level in an Engineering Related Discipline.
* An interest in and/or prior experience in aircraft systems design and development, particularly Mechanical System Installations is desirable but not essential as the successful candidate will be provided with opportunity to develop within the role, gaining experience in all aspects of the role.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential.
* Knowledge and/or experience with DOORS is desirable but not essential.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's