Air Conditioning Supervisor
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Supervisor|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday Mobile phone vehicle Pension|
|Contact Name:||Sam Wilson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 11:40|
**Ideal role for an AC engineer looking to become Lead/ Supervisor **
Our client is a technical services company who specialise in Airconditioning, Mechanical and Electrical engineering .
Due to sheer growth they a looking for an AC engineer to join their expanding team.
The ideal engineer would be looking to progress in the industry and assist the HVAC manager in building a successful and profitable division within a rapidly growing company.
supervisory role as we expect this part of the business to expand considerably in the next few years.
This role requires a MINIMUM of city and guilds NVQ level 2 / part 2 in commercial air conditioning & refrigeration, plus F-GAS. I would
Other competencies like SMSTS, SSSTS, PASMA & IPAF are an advantage especially as we look to expand and grow this engineer in to a supervisor
The company is based in Surrey and the areas we cover are within the M25 including central London, but also surrounding southern, eastern and western counties.
SALARY & PACKAGE
£34,000 - £40,000
We supply a vehicle with fuel card- Personal use available.
All specialist tools are supplied.
20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Call Out Rota
Working hours are 8am to 4.30pm which includes half an hour unpaid lunch break.
The work includes air conditioning, air source heat pumps, MVHR systems/ventilation and mechanical. Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU’s LTHW and chilled
The senior engineer will also assist in overseeing installations, project works, reactive and planned service operations. They install mainly in high end residentials, schools, offices and bespoke industrial projects.
AC Engineer will
- Be time served and experienced in all aspects of building services and HVAC. The candidate will be confident in working on varied equipment.
- Be fully qualified to the minimum of City & Guilds Commercial air conditioning & Refrigeration level 2 and also hold Category 1 F-Gas 2079.
- Assist the service department with occasional call outs (during working hours).
- Perform on site duties where required.
- Notify management of variation and potential extra contract works.
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with the HVAC manager, and work closely with the HVAC manager toward common goals.
- Advise on equipment, materials and subcontract resources.
- Carry out certain tasks with targets to satisfy certain key performance indicators.
- Advise on procedures and identify where change could enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
- Assist in training an assistant & developing the engineering team.
- Be looking to move into a senior engineer or supervisory role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
£30000 - £40000
Air- Conditioning Engineer
£30000 - £34000 per annum
£45000 - £50000
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£32000 - £35000 per annum