|Salary||£34000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Private Use Of Van||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
We are a technical services company who currently sub contract out a large portion of our AC works and are looking to bring it in house.
Therefore the ideal candidate would be looking to make their mark and assist the HVAC manager in building a successful and profitable function within a rapidly growing company.
You should also be looking to progress into a supervisory role as we expect this part of the business to expand considerably in the next few years.
This role requires a MINIMUM of city and guilds NVQ level 2 / part 2 in commercial air conditioning & refrigeration, plus F-GAS. I would consider candidates with equivalent but in electrical or plumbing / heating trades. Other competencies like SMSTS, SSSTS, PASMA & IPAF are an advantage especially as we look to expand and then require a supervisor
The company is based in Surrey and the areas we cover are within the M25 including central London, but also surrounding southern, eastern and western counties.
SALARY & PACKAGE
£34,000 - £40,000
We supply a vehicle with fuel card. Personal use available.
All specialist refrigeration tools are supplied.
20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
Call Out Rota
Working hours are 8am to 4.30pm which includes half an hour unpaid lunch break.
The work includes air conditioning, air source heat pumps, MVHR systems/ventilation and mechanical. Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU’s LTHW and chilled. I need this candidate to assist me in overseeing installations, project works, reactive and planned service operations. We install mainly in high end residentials, schools, offices and bespoke industrial projects.
AC Engineer will
- Be time served and experienced in all aspects of building services and HVAC. The candidate will be confident in working on varied equipment.
- Be fully qualified to the minimum of City & Guilds Commercial air conditioning & Refrigeration level 2 and also hold Category 1 F-Gas 2079.
- Assist the service department with occasional call outs (during working hours).
- Perform on site duties where required.
- Notify management of variation and potential extra contract works.
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with the HVAC manager, and work closely with the HVAC manager toward common goals.
- Advise on equipment, materials and subcontract resources.
- Carry out certain tasks with targets to satisfy certain key performance indicators.
- Advise on procedures and identify where change could enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
- Assist in training an assistant & developing the engineering team.
- Be looking to move into a senior engineer or supervisory role.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK