|Salary||£17.35 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
Steadily growing HVAC facilities company based in Luton working for large commercial, industrial and educational organisations.
Role & Responsibility
- Full time Commercial Air Conditioning & Ventilation Servicing Engineer dedicated to regular mobile servicing & Breakdowns
- Will work as part of a Servicing Team but working as a lone service, Breakdown & occasional maintenance engineer to a variety commercial and educational sites within a 50mile radius of Luton/North London.
- Able to carry out small repairs that may become apparent as servicing is carried out.
- Personal: Conscientious, fit, well presented and spoken, self-motivated and keen to help.
- Skills: Experienced, knowledgeable and competent in commercial air conditioning systems and associated HVAC systems. Needs to be able to successfully turn their hand to small works and handyman jobs on the odd occasion.
- Geographical Area: Lives within 20miles of Luton – Will cover 50mile radius of Luton
- Working hours: Typically, on site hours: 7:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. 8 hrs day normal time thereafter overtime at time and a half, 30min Lunch Break.
17.35PH (subject to negotiation) + Overtime + Company Performance Based Bonus. Phone/PDA. Paid monthly on last working day of month in arrears.
- Transport/Tools: Van and Tools for business use only.
- Holiday: 20 days paid + Bank holiday
• FGas 2079 Level 2, FGas Qualified
• Skill Card/CSCS Card
• Good control system knowledge & competency
• Good electrical knowledge & competency
• IPAF mobile elevating platforms
• PASMA Scaffolding & Towers
• Relevant training will be provided to the right candidate.
PLEASE CONTACT TOM WILSON @ RGB - 020 7932 2800/ TWILSON @RGB.CO.UK