Agency relief Chef - Derby
£10p/h to £12p/h - dependant of chef level, job roles and experience.
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for temporary relief chefs of all levels to help support our clients with temporary cover ranging from holidays, sickness or general recruitment support. This is a great opportunity to build extra hours, build your current network and profile, and have exposure to different environments along with working on a flexible basis.
Type of chefs we are looking for:
We are looking for all levels of chef's which include the following:
* DBS Chefs / Cooks
* Chef De Parties
* Sous Chefs
* Head Chefs
* Catering Managers
* Limited Company/Self-employed/umbrella chef
If you are currently looking to gain some extra hours, gain some flexible hours, looking for work that can suit your commitments and lifestyle, or looking to gain experience in different environments, or even looking for permanent work. Then we would love to help.
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow Derby
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. Alot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
Working times and shifts
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to work days, evenings, weekends and nights. However the benefit for joining us at blue arrow means you can choose which days you want to work, and we can offer a mixture of shifts to suit all needs.
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, if you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
The working environment
Due to the various different types of environments we cover your working environment will change from site to site, and even day to day, but we will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you.
We currently do supply to the below environments.
* Contract catering sites including industrial catering
* Event sites including football stadiums weddings, corporate events.
* Schools and Care homes - to work in these environments it would require an Enhanced DBS check - which we do have the facilities to put you through at a cost £40.00
* Gastro pubs
I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs.
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
* Flexibility in shift patterns - i.e must be able to work day and night shifts dependant on when the clients need cover
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* Own chef whites and chef knives
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, this will allow you to work within Schools and Care homes. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed, this would benefit you in offering more work.)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.