Afternoon Shift Warehouse Opartive
- Job Reference: 00040224-1
- Date Posted: 23 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire
- Salary: £8.72 to £12.11 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
A worldwide recognised name in automotive supply chain logistics have a number of jobs for Afternoon shift Warehouse Operatives at their Birch Coppice, Dordon, just off J10 M42 (Tamworth); benefits include free parking, regular overtime and attractive shift premiums.
A great place to work, it's clean, modern with great facilities and most of all you'll instantly feel a valued and key member of your team.
Be assured the workplace is Covid-19 secured, with the relevant social distancing and necessary cleaning procedures in place.
As an Afternoon shift Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Scanning items and sorting into cages
- Securing packages into cages safely to minimise movement in transit
- Reading pick labels accurately to ensure goods are scanned into correct cage
- You will be on your feet all shift and involves lots of walking and lifting
- Large items are assisted with a "two person lift"
- Work to timed deadlines
- FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
Working 39hrs per week, your shift as an afternoon warehouse operative will be:
Mon – Wed : 1430 – 2300
Thurs – Fri : 1400 – 2200
The pay rates for an afternoon shift Warehouse Operative are:
- Late shift - Averages £9.42 p/hr
After 12 weeks your pay rate will rise to:
Late shift - Averages £10.53 p/hr
You can expect the following benefits:
- On site consultant Harvey Phelps
- Free onsite parking
- A canteen which offers hot and cold food at reasonable prices
- A personalised access card
- Secure Lockers
- 2 designated smoking areas
- Regular overtime available
- Working in clean, modern premises
If you feel the afternoon shift Warehouse Operative opportunity for you, please click to apply, or alternatively email your CV through to (url removed) or call (phone number removed)