|Job Title:||Advertising Sales|
|Salary:||£17000 - £18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 17:27|
£18,000 OTE £25,000
If you are motivated and enjoy being on the phone with a range of clients you will have the potential to have a great career and earn a generous uncapped bonus with this publishing house! After speaking to my client I understand a realistic view on the bonus which I would be delighted to talk you through the numbers.
My client produces a market leading range of over 25 publications which has been successfully built up over the past 30 years, you will be joining a well establish business who will offer a secure position with an uncapped bonus and a good benefits package.
• You must enjoy working in a busy team environment towards monthly and quarterly targets
• Be self-motivated
• Able to build relationships with existing clients and bring on new business
• Enjoy attending events and meeting your customers
• Think outside the box for different ideas for your sales and to promote the company
• If you are ambitious and outgoing you will fit in well to this sociable team
You will be given a territory to work with your own targets for that patch, selling advertising space within the range of publications they print. Building relationships with your clients will be an essential part of this role, you will do this through regular telephone contact but also getting out to meet your customers. There will also be opportunity to meet clients at trade shows and events they attend. Listen to your customer needs and reiterate to your Manager to make improvements to the business or to an account you are looking after. Be able to suggest ideas to the business or solutions to the problem to ensure you keep client loyalty.
To be considered for this role we will need to see evidence of:
• Previous sales experience over the phone within B2B
• Professional approach to your work and team
• Being able to react quickly to an ever changing environment
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work towards targets and hit them!
• Account management skills – Ideally
To apply today please click the apply now button to send me your CV
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, NQ Solicitors, Sales, Account Managers, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's