Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Job Reference: 00033586-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Dudley, West Midlands
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Midlands The role will be based in Urgent Care Centres days or nights , and involves nursing and prescribing. This highly responsible nursing position comes with an excellent salary of up to £60 per hour.
The ANP/Nurse Practitioner (Prescriber) will join an expanding and passionate team of RN healthcare assistants in the Midlands region.
The successful Nurse Practitioner candidates will have:
● A valid NMC pin and nursing qualifications
● Qualification as an independent prescriber (V300)
● Experience working in a primary care setting
● A minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
Likely, you're already a registered nurse, senior healthcare nurse or GP/hospital-based nurse, with prescribing qualifications and experience. You'll be empathetic, devoted to making a difference and flexible in supporting organisational change. You'll also be able to remain calm in tense situations - which is all part of the nursing skill set!
In return for your skills, commitment and expertise, you will receive:
● A competitive pay rate of between £40.00 and £60.00 p/a
● Free DBS check
● Free specialist training programmes.
● 100% flexible working hours to fit around any lifestyle or commitments.
Although shifts are being offered on an ad hoc basis, work is continuously ongoing, and there will be regular shift opportunities, allowing you to fit your work around your other commitments.
If you would like to register for this Advanced Nurse Practitioner / Prescriber job in Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, West Midlands, please apply online.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered General Nurses vacancies are much appreciated.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age