Adult Social Worker
- Job Reference: 00027281-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leyland, Lancashire
- Salary: £20.01 to £21.01 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Adult Social Worker
We are currently recruiting for an Adult Services Social Worker to work in an Older Adults and Physical Disabilities team in South Ribble and Leyland. This role is for an immediate start and will be working from home.
The duties include:
Care Act Strengths Based and Outcome Focused Assessments and Support Planning - including community and residential settings.
Care Act safeguarding duties for Self Neglect cases only.
Reviewing Care Packages in a strengths based way
Recording information accurately and professionally on the local authority's system.
Mental Capacity assessments and best interest decisions where required.
Possible court work - such as section 21a challenges and welfare orders if required.
Hospital discharges - if the case is already with the worker.
Working Set Up:
Home working due to Covid-19.
Work equipment will be provided.
Assessments and reviews to be completed remotely where possible.
Risk assessments prior to any home / care home visits and full provision of PPE.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Social work degree, or equivalent
* HCPC registered
* Enhanced DBS
* 12 months' experience as an Adult Social Worker, great foot in the door for a Newly Qualified Social Worker
* The ability to undertake mental health assessments; developing care plans and panel reports
The benefits of working with Michael at Service Care Solutions:
* You will receive a £150 joining bonus after completing 4 weeks of your first
assignment with us
* Free umbrella service for new candidates
* We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
* We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
* We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Michael at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) with your CV