Agrovista UK Limited is a leading authority on all aspects of crop management advice for growers and farmers.
We have a vacancy for a full time DRIVER at our Depot in Pocklington.
The role involves;
• multi-drops of agri-chemicals throughout Yorkshire.
• assisting with loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
• movement of stock around the warehouse which will involve some physical handling of stock
• assist with processing of all necessary documentation relating to incoming and outgoing stock and deliveries
• operation of a fork lift truck.
Training can be provided.
The successful candidate will;
• have experience of driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle
• have excellent customer service skills
• be a great team player
• have a ‘can do’ attitude
• have experience of working in the distribution industry
In addition in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential. We are pleased to offer annualised hours for this position, providing flexibility of hours to accommodate the seasonal nature of our business.
Preference will be given to applicants who hold an ADR licence as this role involves the handling of dangerous goods. A valid clean driving licence is essential. Salary based upon experience.
You will be enthusiastic, have excellent time management skills and be able to work on your own initiative. Please apply in writing, enclosed a full CV, detailing relevant work experience to Lisa Pitt, HR Business Partner, Agrovista UK Ltd, Rutherford House, Nottingham Science and Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2PZ or to firstname.lastname@example.org