|Salary||£12.14 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
The post holder will provide comprehensive administrative support and delivery of student recruitment marketing and outreach activity. The post holder will also play a key role in ensuring that the School's recruitment targets are met and will work closely with the School admissions lead/team to ensure conversion is maximised. They will constantly monitor admissions numbers and event registrations. Using their expertise, they will proactively identify the need for any interventions and implement those as appropriate.
Admissions and Recruitment
• Provide proactive support to the School's admissions lead/team and manage the admissions process throughout the cycle, ensuring that admissions processes and procedures are correctly followed. This includes acting as a point of contact for complex enquiries, ensuring applications are correctly and efficiently processed and that relevant databases are maintained
• Work with colleagues in the School/College team to co-ordinate recruitment activity for Home and International, ensuring the School is appropriately represented
• Organise and deliver UG and PGT recruitment and conversion activities and events, for Home and International, including Offer Holder Visit Days and Open Days. Recruit, train and manage student ambassadors for use in marketing events and ensure that standards are maintained.
• Represent the School at College admissions and recruitment meetings, in the absence of the admissions lead.
• Oversee the undergraduate confirmation and clearing process and provide support to academic decision making during this process, managing all incoming telephone enquiries, and assisting the admissions lead/team in assessing and reviewing borderline applications, in accordance with targets and requirements.
• Advise academic staff and potential applicants on regulations and procedures relating to admissions
• Monitor and review the success of activities, making recommendations to colleagues in the School, Admissions and other teams wherever the admissions processes could be improved
• Collate statistical data and management information to inform admissions activity and future activity planning
• Oversee scholarship promotion and provide logistical support for processing successful candidates
• Advise the Admissions lead/team on the budgetary needs of admissions and marketing activity in order to ensure the appropriate level of support for applicant visit days, open days and outreach activities.
• Ensure adherence to relevant policies, including GDPR, health and safety and safe-guarding requirements
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the College to share best practice and identify opportunities for increasing engagement
Communications and Marketing
• Implement the marketing strategy for the School in collaboration with the School admissions lead and College Marketing team.
• Act as a marketing and recruitment contact for the School, liaising with University and College teams and School staff
• Ensure marketing collateral including brochures, webpages, presentations and promotional items are kept up to date and relevant.
• Liaise with the College's Marketing Team and wider admissions team to ensure collaboration on marketing plans for Home and International students.
• To maintain and manage the School's social media sites for applicants; uploading podcasts/video content, updating discussion boards and answering any questions, or referring to an appropriate student ambassador if the applicant wants a student perspective.
• Ensure all communications are up-to-date, appropriate and in-keeping with aims of the School
• Provide administrative support to the School's outreach activity in organising outreach events, for both recurring and ad-hoc activity, maintaining appropriate records
• Ensure marketing collateral, including literature and webpages are up to date and suitable for use
• Support School involvement with College events, identifying suitable activity and participants as appropriate
• Promote outreach activity undertaken by School using relevant communication channels
If you are interested in this role please