|Salary||£8.83 - £9.83 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit 15 full-time ADMINISTRATORS on a temporary on-going basis for our fantastic client based near Derby City Centre.
The successful candidates would be working as a key member of the department within a busy office environment.
Pay Rate: £8.83 p/h - £9.83 p/h (depending on experience)
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm (4.30pm finish on Friday's) with an hour for lunch
9:00am - 5:00pm (4:30pm finish on Friday's) - 30 minutes for lunch
37 hours per week
Please note this is a temporary position to start as soon as possible, and is for approximately 12 weeks, but could be extended further. Candidates should ideally be immediately available to start or have a short notice period.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site car parking and facilities are available. There is also potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport. There are also free bus services to the site, which also run from the bus and train station, so is easily commutable from the Derby and surrounding areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data entry
- Updating information records
- Maintaining files
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Supporting with and the preparation for projects and events occurring within the company
- Liaising with colleagues and other departments
- Dealing with any queries via email, phone and face to face
- General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong use of initiative
- High level of accuracy
- Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work