- Job Reference: 00037093-1
- Date Posted: 3 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £19,554 to £20,582
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Pluss CIC is a Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential. Our employment operations help jobseekers who need the most specialist support to find work. Our enterprise operations run alongside to create direct employment opportunities in a wide range of job roles.
Subject to contract award, we are seeking talented individuals to join our team as an Administrator. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver high levels of customer service, be highly organised with a keen eye for accurate detail and be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. You must have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment. The ability to adhere to deadlines and to seek out solutions to problems.
You will cover a number of sites across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk so the successful applicant will need to be able to drive and have access to suitable transport.
* Provide information and guidance on the CFO 3 processes, procedures and CATS systems acting as the expert on the quality and compliance requirements of the contract and how the systems in place should be used to meet these requirements.
* Help to build front line service capability by providing support and guidance but not being responsible for the ownership of controls and risks around service quality, which belong to first line operational Team Leader.
* Whenever there are changes in operational procedures and process ensure these changes are communicated to the operational delivery team to work through the impact of changes to service quality.
* Ensure monthly claim returns to CFO are completed and accurate and corrections are completed in a timely manner – Get it right first time.
* Responsibility for supporting the operational teams to achieve the Q+C of CFO against the system and provider guidance ensuring that guidance documents and tools are updated to reflect changes.
* Responsibility for supporting the operational teams to create and roll out “user guides” / “how to guides” to complement the procedure manuals, where appropriate
* Although prime responsibility for Service Quality rests with operational management, the role will support the management teams in continuously improving quality of service in the following areas:
* Promoting a quality improvement culture
* Providing subject matter expertise to achieve and maintain recognised quality standard, including ISO standards and other quality standards promoted by the DSP.
Skills and Experience
* Experience of working in an environment with a quality management system and strategy / policies to ensure excellence in service quality.
* You will be a highly organised individual with a proven track record of planning and executing tasks to achieve deadlines for a wide range of activities.
* Experience of interpreting complex requirements into simple user instructions and processes
* A recognised Quality qualification such as a Certificate or Diploma in Quality Management.
* Experienced at interpreting contractual requirements and ensuring these are complied with. This could be in a procurement or other function with exposure to contracts and assurance around key requirements.
Salary: £19,554 - £20,582 pro rata p.a (dependent on experience)
Location: Kings Lynn - but will cover a number of sites across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk
Hours: - 18.5 hrs per week
Closing Date: 26 February 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Pluss CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Pluss CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity