Administrator x2 (Temp) - Derby
|Job Title:||Administrator x2 (Temp) - Derby|
|Salary:||£8.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 13:25|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a number of ADMINISTRATORS for our fantastic Education based client. You would be working as a key member of the team alongside other collagues within a busy office environment.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm (and a 4:30pm finish on Friday's) - 30 minutes for lunch
37 hours per week
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is until the end of March 2019. There could be potential for this to be extended further, but will be reviewed nearer the time.
Pay Rate: £8.33 p/h
- Be an ambassador as a key first point of contact for our future students.
- Provide excellent customer service to applicants, parents and colleagues this can be via email, telephone or face to face.
- Accurately update and maintain database records.
- Undertake evening and weekend work such as Open Days and Evening events to provide comprehensive and informative advice to applicants and parents.
- Provide support to projects within the unit
- Take an active role in the development of practices and procedures for service improvement
- Any other administrative tasks as commensurate with the level of the role
- Current work related experience using Microsoft packages including Excel
- GCSEs grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications)
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
- Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- Ability to respond creatively and positively to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication talents with an ability to deal with a wide range of customers
- Substantial experience of working within a busy administrative environment
- Proven experience of contributing to problem solving within a team
- Proven experience of taking ownership of the customer experience
- Experience of working effectively within organisational/external procedures/regulations
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic team player who can motivate and inspire others
- Methodical approach to work but is innovative and adaptable to change
- Willingness to work flexibly and be responsive to business needs and customer expectations (i.e. working some evenings and weekends, as required, with prior notice)
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
School Administrator - Derby City Centre - URGENT START
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Receptionists (Evening) - Part-time - Derby
Up to £9.33 per hour
Workforce and Performance Insight Specialist - Derby
Up to £35000.00 per annum
£19,413.48 per annum
£8.25 per hour