Administrators x 17
Blackburn BB2 1AU
Shift hours between 0800am and 1800pm
Monday - Friday
Full time, 37.5hrs per week
£9 per hour
We are looking for Case Handlers to join our client in Blackburn to process staff applications on behalf of a wider medical network. This role supports a wide range of services and you will play an important role in its success.
What you will do
* Ensure compliance with applicable policies, standards and legislation
* Deliver a friendly and efficient customer service
* Take full ownership of cases by accurately updating information and processing relevant paperwork
* Support the wider operations team in the delivery of services
* Provide information, advice and updates to professionals agencies
* Deal with incoming mail and other non-telephony queries
* Chase references and relevant documents to ensure all new medical professionals are fully vetted and compliant for work
* High level of data entry required and working towards set targets
Your experience will include
* Basic experience using Microsoft Excel
* Administration/data entry processing experience
* Excellent customer interaction and verbal communication skills
* Positive, upbeat and task oriented
* Experience working within back office environment
Due to the nature of the work you will need to undergo basic DBS checks and financial checks.
This is a temporary to permanent contract after 6 months for the right candidate.
If you're interested to hear more, please click the apply button now!