|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £19665 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Do you have Administration experience coupled with a passion for delivering excellent service?
Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes Top 100 "The World's Most Innovative Companies"?
We have exciting opportunities for a number of Administrators to work as Data Gatherers for a high profile venture working with one of the UK's leading Banks in Leeds city centre.
Working in a grown up, relaxed, but professional environment, you will have the opportunity to manage your own work load and plan your day accordingly.
As an Administrator / Data Gatherer you will investigate customer cases and update relevant systems to ensure we deliver high quality remediation outcomes for the customer.
On top of an excellent basic salary of up to £19,665 you will receive some excellent benefits (Subject to Terms & Conditions) including:
- Permanent Contract
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays (rising to 27 days)
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Excellent Company Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts - O2, RAC etc.
Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 3pm - 11pm (No Weekends!!!).
We are looking for motivated individuals with:
- Back office administration experience
- Great general IT skills and ability to navigate around several packages and to learn new systems
- Customer focused and excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload in line with changing priorities
- Enjoy being recognised for the great work you're delivering
- Financial services or banking experience is highly desirable but not essential
Please contact our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.