|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 09:51|
University is seeking an experienced Administrator to support their International department at their West London campus.
This is a temporary role starting ASAP until the end of September 2019 and will pay £10.00 per hour.
The main focus of the Administrator will be to assist with the administration of the department. Duties include:
- Oversee and maintain office administrative procedures
- Input and maintain application files throughout the admission process
- Maintain and manage administration of educational agent contracts
- Respond to student queries
- Escorting visitors on educational visits on campus
- Answering the phones
- Arranging appointments, booking transport and accommodation,
- Dealing with correspondence and answering emails
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Greeting clients
- Typing and formatting documents
- Experience of team-working in a busy office environment meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Previous experience in administration
- Good level of IT skills, including Microsoft office
- Good understanding of data handling and analysis
- Experience of working in higher and/or further education.
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's