Administrator – Technical Library
|Job Title:||Administrator – Technical Library|
|Salary:||£19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-04-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Katie Shaw|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 10:44|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to provide administrative support for the Hard FM service at Manchester Foundation Trust, Oxford Road Campus. You’ll assist in establishing and maintaining the Hard FM Technical Library and all associated systems and processes which will demonstrate Sodexo’s compliance with all contractual and statutory obligations.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, additional hours as business dictates. Flexibility is a mustMain responsibilities
- Maintaining all records within the scope of the Technical Library in an orderly and timely fashion, reviewing records for gaps, and liaising with operational teams and subcontractors to obtain records as required
- Administering the calibration process, monitoring for items due calibration and notifying the equipment owners
- Administering the processes for responding to safety alerts, incidents and complaints
- Updating and monitoring the Training Matrix, co-ordinating the planning of training
- Oversee a system for dealing with requests for information from the Technical Library; to include assisting with requests, providing information as required, running an appointment system for gaining access to the Technical Library
- Assisting with the scanning, storing and shredding of archive paperwork
- Provide assistance during internal and external compliance audits, in particular facilitating access to records
- Provide administrative assistance in relation to any compliance systems and processes in operation on site.
- Relevant administrative experience
- Experience and understanding of Hard Facilities Management services
- Experience and understanding of PFI contracts
- Good working knowledge of computers, printers, scanners etc.
- Good working knowledge of common software packages; good keyboard skills
- Experience of working with technical records and drawings
- Focus on quality of output, and attention to detail
- Experience using Maximo CAFM system is desirable
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Administrator - Immediate Start
£9 - £9.5 per hour, Benefits: TTP
Administrator - Holiday Job
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour
Utilities Administrator - 3 months
£10 - £10.4 per hour
Accounts Administrator - Service Charge
£10.38 - £11.54 per hour