Tate are working with a fantastic organisation in Royal Wootton Bassett to recruit an Administrator to their Care Home for the next 2-4 weeks. The team are looking for an experienced administrator to assist the Care Home Manager with the general administration for the home.
As a Care Home Administrator you will be supporting the home Administration Manager in ensuring the administration function of the Care Home runs efficiently and effectively in three key business areas; Finance, Human Resources and Customer Experience.
The role of Care Home Administrator will include the below:
- Being an advocate for great customer experience, lead your direct reports to act as customer facing front of house team members
- Answering phone calls and answering emails
- Responsible for creating New Employees onto our internal system
- Ensure the Client Admission process is followed
- Manage purchases, sales ledger inputting occupancy figures, invoicing
- Support with end to end recruitment process for any new applicants
- Pre-employment checks for new starters to ensure compliance before starting at the care home
- Maintain the training records
- Using Force, Harbour and Microsoft applications on a daily basis
An Enhanced DBS will need to be completed for this role. As this role s based within a care home a Covid 19 test will need to be completed prior to commencing the assignment. You will then be tested regularly for the duration of the assignment.
You will be working 4 days a week 9am to 4pm, the days can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
This is an immediate role so click apply today to submit your CV or call the office on 01392 432 861.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.