- Job Reference: 00027217-1
- Date Posted: 13 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stockport, Manchester
- Salary: £9.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Administration, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
An opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join a well-established large national charity based in Stockport city centre. The company have over 700 facilities across the UK, providing services that support individuals with autism, learning difficulties, mental health, and housing. This is a non-profit organisation with their large head office based in Stockport.
This is an ongoing temporary position, with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
This role has been created due to the pandemic, and you will be joining the HR and Payroll department where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that new policies and procedures are implemented.
What’s on offer?
* £9.00 per hour
* Immediate start
* Health scheme for you and immediate family
* Online benefits for several high street stores
* Company pension
* Paid paternity leave & enhanced maternity leave
* Carers leave up to 5 days per annum
* Free life assurance
* Award winning non-profit organisation
* 5-minute walk from Stockport Bus & Train station
* Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
What will you be doing as an Administrator?
* Supporting the HR and Payroll department with processing employee absence due to Covid-19
* Downloading relevant forms and converting to PDF
* Ensuring all completed forms are shared with relevant departments
* Responsible for tracking all information, ensuring access for relevant departments
* Checking forms for relevant information
* Chasing missing information which is needed so payment can be processed correctly
What do you need?
* Previous administration experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong Microsoft Excel experience
* Strong communication and organisational skills
If you’re interested in joining a large national charity on an ongoing basis, apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted