Administrator/ Team Assistant
|Job Title:||Administrator/ Team Assistant|
|Salary:||£12.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2017 17:33|
This is an ongoing temp role to start ASAP and will pay circa £12.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the Administrator will be to provide general administrative/PA support to internal and external stakeholders. Duties include:
- Act as the organisation's first point of call for telephone enquiries, guests to the office; email enquiries and internal staff queries.
- To organise, prepare and minute Board and staff meetings and other meetings where appropriate
- Diary and travel coordination
- Updating information and producing reports using internal organisational databases
- Administrative support for the HR functions of the organisation.
- Provide administrative support for events and communications.
- Support the Office Manager and support services with elements of IT support, facilities, and health and safety (including Fire Marshal responsibilities) requirements.
- Manage the day to day office tasks, including: outgoing/incoming post and deliveries; general email enquiries; administering petty cash; maintaining adequate levels of stationery/office/kitchen supplies.
- Provide administrative support for all departments from workshop logistics to project support.
- Proven experience of working in an administrative and or PA role in a busy office including taking minutes, arranging meetings, coordinating diaries and travel
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels and with a variety of people, on the telephone, through face-to-face contact and in written correspondence.
- Discretion: understands the importance of handling confidential information with diligence.
- Comfortable and confident working in a digital office with current experience of using Microsoft packages.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Organised - able to plan and prioritise work to ensure that all activities are completed within the required time scales.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's