|Job Title:||Scheduler Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Capita Newcastle|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 13:36|
Based: Prudhoe, Northumberland
Hours: 8.30 – 5.30
Contract: Ongoing temp
Salary: £8.95 per hour.
Our client is a leading telecoms company based in Prudhoe. Due to recent expansion, they are looking to recruit a Scheduler to work as part of a small, busy team on an ongoing temporary basis.
Hours of work are 37.5 per week between 8.30 am and 5.30 pm.
The Role and Responsibilities will be:
To plan and co-ordinate Field Based Engineers’ activities on a daily basis ensuring that both internal and external client expectations are met. Activities include but are not restricted to:
- Assist with resource planning for mobile data engineers – alternate shifts
- Cover any Scheduling leave
- To monitor and update Subcontractor Clear information
- To update Subcontractor Spend Report – data entry into excel spreadsheet
- Assist other team members during periods of high demand
- Monitor the resourcing inbox and action any queries
- Project work – planning multi-site/multi-region projects and booking appropriate installs
- To be committed to working as part of an effective team within the Resource Planning departmentTo be committed to the principles and practice of continuous professional development and to undertake additional training to meet individual and organisational needs.
- To undertake any other tasks and responsibilities as required and appropriate to the level of this post
- Acting as an ambassador to position the company's reputation as a leading and respected employer
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills; be an effective communicator across all levels of the organisation
- Good analytical and negotiating skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team with limited guidance
- Computer literacy, particularly Excel, Word and data entry into databases and basic level internet and email.
- An awareness of Telecommunications/data products is a desirable skill however not essential as full training will be provided.
This is an urgent position for the right candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's