Administrator Part Time
- Job Reference: 00048899-1
- Date Posted: 4 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Westhoughton, Manchester
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
BID Group Ltd are one of largest independent, owner managed, industrial door companies in the UK, providing service, repair, and installation solutions for all types of industrial door and loading bay equipment across the country. We are a forward thinking and rapidly growing company who have doubled in size over the past 5 years. We are now looking for the best people to help us continue with our expansion.
We are currently recruiting for a part time administrator to join our Human Resources team. You will work closely with, and provide administrative support to the Human Resources Advisor and Compliance Director. This is therefore a good opportunity for anyone wanting to build their knowledge and experience within the area of human resources.
Duties will include:
* Processing new employee information.
* Carrying out employee checks including DBS checks, customer vetting procedures and driving licence audits.
* Updating and accurately maintaining HR information systems.
* Administering relevant documentation throughout the employee lifecycle.
* Providing general administration support in all areas of HR.
* Dealing with day to day HR queries in the absence of the HR Advisor.
* Maintaining confidentiality and processing information in accordance with GDPR at all times.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Word and Excel. They must have the ability to prioritise with strong organisational skills, a proactive approach to daily tasks and the ability to communicate well with others. Tact and discretion will also be a key requirement of the role to maintain confidentiality at all times. Previous experience within a human resources administration role would be a advantageous although not essential.
What We Offer
* Starting salary dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications
* 30 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Accident & life cover
* Company sick pay scheme
* Training opportunities
* On-site parking
* Funded/ subsidised social events
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience
Hours Of Work: Part Time hours - Negotiable over the full week, Monday to Friday
Please apply below, or, for further information please telephone Michelle Fielden in the HR Department on (phone number removed).
We operate a Covid-19 secure workplace and are fully compliant with government guidelines.
BID Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, ethnic or national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief