A new role has come into us at Blue Arrow with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with strong administrative experience and an acute eye for detail. The initial role will be to take control of the data systems and create a new efficient information recording system. There will be other administrative tasks expected so a broad knowledge would be required.
Responsibilities within this role will include;
* Enter data into systems, in a timely and accurate manner.
* Acute eye for details
* Good level of various computer packages such as Excel
* Responsible for the process relating to the upload/download of information
* Working towards targets
* High level of administrative knowledge
* Dealing with person related information so a high degree of confidentiality required
To be successful within this role you will have the following:
* Possess accurate data entry skills
* Can prioritise workloads
* Ability to seek information needed within various departments
* Dedication to the smooth operational running of the inhouse information centre
* Attention to detail and good organisational skills
* Good team working skills with a flexible approach
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Temporary contract with possibilities for a permanent contract.
This role has the potential to run into a permanent position acting as the PA to the Managing Director. This role will broaden your knowledge and understanding and will involve tasks such as minute taking, scheduling, speaking with clients and general administration.
This is a full-time role between 9.30am-17.30pm Monday - Friday.
Please send your CV or call 01392 424733.