Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Client Service Advisors role with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh.
Pay Rate: £10.32 per hour with a potential performance related pay raise
Hours: Full time - 35 hours
Working times: Monday to Friday, shifts between 8am and 6pm
Contract: 6 months temporary with potential to be extended
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow:
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Full paid training
* The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in 2019
We are looking for administrators to join a team in South Gyle, Edinburgh. This role is a blend of an administrative position within business banking division. The candidate will be supporting the incoming email inbox and also may be required to cover the phones for incoming calls. The queries could be anything from businesses requesting bank statements to them needing a problem solved. You will also be required to maintain excellent relationships with business clients, and will providing financial support to help manage their assets and sites. Despite this being an administrative role, they cannot guarantee that you won't need to spend time on the phones so you will be trained on both.
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level.
* Liasing with corporate clients.
* Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
* Opening and closing of business banking accounts.
* Creating reports to track activity.
* Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
* Maintain records for audit purposes.
* Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
* Previous administrative experience is essential.
* Team player.
* Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and customers.
* Good attention to detail.
* Must be confident in computer skills & excel.
* Will also be able to use share point, databases, excel spreadsheets, and mailbox management.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.