- Job Reference: 00053201-1
- Date Posted: 30 December 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cobham, Surrey
- Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for an Administrator who will be joining a busy and cross-skilled team, taking on responsibility for a wide number of important administration tasks that will include:
* Setting up new customers on the internal system ensuring all details are correct ahead of invoicing.
* Processing invoices and credit notes.
* Sending statements to customers.
* Processing and allocating incoming payments.
* Chasing payment of outstanding invoices.
* Updating master price records.
* As needed jumping in to help with sourcing of new suppliers.
* Working with both colleagues and customers to set up action plans based on surveys and sending agreements for signature, chasing up any that are not returned.
* Adding new assets (IT equipment etc.,) onto the system.
* Running reports on sales and distributing those to the relevant teams.
* Preparing job offer letters and contracts for new starters and as required ensuring any equipment (laptop, phone, tablets etc.,) as well as system access is ready for when a new person starts.
* Recording and maintaining the accident report book, recording holiday requests and staff sick days.
* Ensuring the office risk assessments and HR processes are up to date and distributed and that the Company Accreditations are managed and kept up to date.
* Speaking with both Clients and Suppliers to resolve any queries and elevating these as required for action.
* Assisting other teams on an ad-hoc basis as required.
The Administrator will be joining a well established and fast growing service provider that works across the South East offering a comprehensive service to a wide number of clients. This ensures both career and salary progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a multi-tasker who likes to be busy, loves administration and does not want to be pigeon holed into one specific departmental function, wants a variety in their daily tasks, has a good memory, enjoys being busy and working in a fast paced environment and most importantly as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
On offer is a basic salary of between £22,000 and £24,000, 4 weeks paid holiday plus all bank holidays, a pension scheme and laptop, initially office based (depending on coronavirus restrictions brought in by the government) with the opportunity for a flexible home / office based working location when fully trained. With the office being based outside of Cobham you will need your own transport to get to and from work where free parking is available.
For more details on this opportunity, to register your interest or apply just use the link on this website or call to speak to one of the team