Administrator - Castle Donington (Temp)
|Job Title:||Administrator - Castle Donington (Temp)|
|Salary:||£10.10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 16:55|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a temporary administrator for our fantastic client based in Castle Donington.
The successful candidate would be working as a key member of the team, working within a busy office environment.
Pay Rate: £10.10 p/h
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm OR 9:00am - 5:30pm (30 minutes for lunch) - 40 hours per week
Please note this is a temporary position to start as soon as possible, and is for approximately 12 weeks, but has potential to be extended further or lead to a permanent opportunity.
Candidates should ideally be immediately available to start or have a short notice period.
- Minute taking for meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Booking meeting rooms
- Uploading and producing necessary documentation
- Data Entry
- Updating records
- General Administrative duties as required - filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying
- Previous administration experience
- Previous minute taking experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal
- Advanced administration skills and computer literate, with good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely well organised
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Working to deadlines
- Working in a fast paced environment
- At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of the world's largest logistics company. Our client offers a attractive health care and pension scheme, as well as free on-site car parking. Other facilities are available. There is also potential for longer term employment or permanent opportunities within the organisation.
The Commute: There are 24 hour bus services available, and this location would be easily commutable for any candidates with their own transport within Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire area.
Interested to know more? If you feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you to discuss further. We encourage all applications to be made via the click apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's