- Job Reference: 00055418-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Balderton, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £9.00 to £10.10 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
Want to make a difference in a young person's life? Join Salutem in supporting people to live the life they love!
Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that’s why you should consider becoming part of our family.
You are a superhero to all the young people we support, making a difference in their lives every day. You You overcome daily challenges to achieve a safe, stimulating and supportive educational experience for all our students, supporting the next generation to reach their full potential and helping them to achieve their greatest goals and aspirations.
Job Responsibilities include
* To assist in maintaining that all personnel records are up to date.
* To assist with filing.
* To assist with archiving.
* To assist with other duties to include keeping stock replenished and office and reception areas tidy.
* To be part of the team providing administrative support to the school, including telephone and front entrance reception.
* Any other duties as may reasonably be delegated by the Principal
* The postholder will further the school’s vision and comply with the policies and procedures of the school.
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker - you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
* COVID-19 Vaccination
* Key Worker status
* Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
* Wagestream - our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
* Training/Qualification Opportunities – (mention specific courses/qualifications they can get while in the role if applicable) In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
* Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
* Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
* Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
* Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Not for you? Get in touch with our Recruitment team who will be happy to find the perfect role for you