|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.52 - £9.10 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The hourly rate for this role is paying between £8.52 and £9.10 depending on experience.
- Updating and maintaining training records with all relevant data including training requests, attendance records and evaluation
- Managing joining instructions and email reminders
- Booking training facilities and processing of relevant documentation
- Maintaining the learning calendar, liaising with the L&D Partners, relevant departments and external organisations to schedule learning events
- Producing routine attendance and feedback reports, key metrics and updates
- Communicating regularly with L&D Partners regarding their allocated work schedule
- Handling email and telephone enquiries to ensure colleagues receive a prompt and professional response
- Ensuring compliance of all paperwork
- Maintaining a range of databases
- Undertaking other duties, as required, working additional hours as necessary and reasonable to fulfil the requirements of the role
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Team Player
- Proficient IT skills - Word and Excel
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A-C or NVQ Level 2 is also required.
The hours of work will be between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday (37 hours per week).
The company offer free on-site parking.