|Job Title:||Administrator Assistant|
|Salary:||£16.03 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Escalante|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 12:01|
Pay Rate: £16.03 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
Deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. Act as a point of reference for information and procedural advice and queries from other business areas. May be required to supervise a small team.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £16.03 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 35 hours a week.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Working within the security and admin team, looking after 17-20 applications whilst doing user admin
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary and log if appropriate
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft
- Attention to detail
- Computer admin experience/skills
- Demonstrate company values and behaviours as an active team member
- Great rates of pay
- Good transport network
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team that works efficiently in a positive and happy environment
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's