Administrator ASAP Start
|Job Title:||Administrator ASAP Start|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 09:53|
Location - Tiverton (Mobile)
Salary - £18k/£19k
Start Date - ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work at a well-respected ever growing Facilities Management Company based in the South West. You will be based at Tiverton, however may need to work mobile and travel to and from Taunton depending on what the day/week entails.
As an Administrator you will -
- Will need to work with the Supervisor to facilitate access, dates and all relevant paperwork to ensure job packs can be completed in a timely and safe manner in order to meet contractual targets.
- Will need to schedule employees work activities within the Propmain system and Barracuda tablets, ensuring utilisation of staff.
- Ensure all required parts and equipment are to be purchased to meet scheduled requirements for all job pack/HFM requirements.
- Always communicate with your supervisor to ensure that remedials can be scheduled on time.
- Liaise with client to ensure jobs are processed, assigned and closed in order to meet monthly targets.
- Review invoices and amend purchase orders where required. Liaise with Finance to ensure correct payment is made in a timely manner and ensure value for money is achieved by product/price matching.
Essential requirements for an Administrator -
- You MUST have a valid driving license and be able to travel to and from sites when required.
- You MUST be able to retain MoD clearance.
- A high level of computer skills and a sound knowledge of all management and Microsoft programmes.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and unsupervised.
- Be able to multi-task, monitor and control various work schemes.
This Administrator role is for a temporary start, however this could soon turn into a permanent position if you're the right fit. If you're interested in his role then please get in touch with Ryan @ RGB. OR click APPLY now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's