|Salary:||£8.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Lyne|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 12:08|
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge ? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a passion for Customer Service ? If the answer is yes, then we have the perfect job for you !
We are looking for an Administrator / Customer Service Representative to work in a busy environment on an ongoing basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Dealing with client enquiries
• Tracking deliveries and giving updates to clients when required
• Investigating reasons behind late/undelivered parcels
• Liaising with drivers and clients
• Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved in all instances
• Inputting data
• Monitoring and replying to emails
• Offering assistance to the main team
• Assisting the drivers with any network issues
• Working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Working with in-house systems
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Proven previous experience in logistics is desirable.
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal skills are essential for this role.
• You need to be practice and a problem solver.
• Team Player.
• Good attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Flexible, as you may be required to work Saturdays occasionally
If this sounds like the job for you, click 'APPLY' below !