|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 18:05|
Senior Administrators (Admissions) - Temporary - Full-time - Derby City Centre
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary senior administrators to support within their admissions department. You would be working as key member of the team within a busy, fast paced environment.
Please note these are temporary positions starting as soon as possible until the 28th June. There is a possibility these positions may be extended further. Candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
On-site parking is available, and there are also canteens and other on-site facilities available.
Pay Rate: £9.83 - £10.47 p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week
Opening Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm (5pm Friday)
Work pattern to be agreed to meet key operating hours, the structure would be 4 x 7.5 hours with 30 minutes lunch and 1 x 7 hours with 30 minutes lunch
There may be a requirement to work some additional hours in the evening or at weekend to cover key recruitment events such as Open Days at all key University sites and Confirmation and Clearing activities. Agreed additional hours for these events will be paid as overtime.
We also need to know, upon registration of any holiday commitments.
About the Role
This is not a traditional administrative role, a high level of accuracy and ability to follow a number of different processes within line of company policies and procedures is expected, as well as using own initiative to apply agreed criteria.
You will be responsible for the management of your own workload and must have the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision. This role will involve frequent interaction with colleagues and customers where a high level of written and verbal communication will be required. A flexible approach in this job is essential, as is the ability to prioritise and organise workloads.
Duties will also include:
* Data entry of sensitive information
* Supporting with and the preparation for projects and events occurring within the company
* Liaising with internal and external colleagues and other departments
* Dealing with any queries via email, phone and face to face
* General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as you can also use the client's bus services free of charge which run every 10 minutes, including services to and from the Derby bus and train station. There are also alternative bus stops just outside the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's