|Salary:||£15500 - £16500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 17:17|
Due to business growth I am currently recruiting for an administrator based in Tamworth. The successful applicants will assist in a range of employee benefits including Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan schemes and should be willing to learn and progress in this field.
The candidate will work closely with the department Manager to provide internal support with both the renewal of existing cases and new business opportunities. The individual will be responsible for dealing with internal administration, and will liaise closely with insurers to build a good working relationship.
I am seeking an individual who is motivated, enthusiastic and possess a keen eye for attention to detail. Although no formal insurance qualifications are required, I expect the candidate to have obtained qualifications up to GCSE level, including Maths and English.
Full training will be given and there will be the opportunity to become qualified within the insurance industry by obtaining the Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications.
Duties will include:
• Upkeep of general administrative duties
• Accurate data and accounts entry
• Ensure task lists are up to date and complete, requesting assistance where required
• Assist with policy renewals
• Liaise with clients and investigate queries
• Assist in new business cases
• Build client relationships both new and existing
• Learn about Private Medical Insurance and Employee Benefits
• Maintain excellent knowledge of product and market
Salary dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's