|Salary:||£9.83 - £10.47 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 23:25|
Administrator (Temporary) - Part-time - Buxton
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a temporary part-time administrator supporting in the clients Exams team.
Please note this a temporary position starting as soon as possible until the 28th June. There is a possibility these positions may be extended further.
Why should you apply?
- On-site parking is available
- Canteens and other on-site facilities available
- Fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation
- Other working opportunities may also be available
- Suitable for individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work
- Suitable for short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment
Pay Rate: £9.83 p/h and then increases to £10.47 p/h after 12 consecutive weeks
Hours: 28 hours per week (over 5 days between the hours of 8:30am - 3:00pm)
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
- To provide efficient and effective support to the Exams Team Leader in the administration of formal examinations across three campuses
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, professional service to students, delivery teams and external agencies as appropriate.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
* Previous experience working in a busy office environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's