|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Duties & Responsibilities
As an overview, the Experience Day team organises one day ‘hands on’ STE(A)M activities with schools across England. This is a varied administration role and involves contact with people within EDT and also externally, particularly the schools we work with.
The role will include:
• First point of contact for general programme enquiries, monitoring the programme email account
• Administration of bookings for First Edition and STEM Family Challenge events, including confirmation paperwork and programmes for events
• Organisation of any logistical requirements for events - including organising kit. (Please note: some physical activity will be required such as lifting, moving and packing boxes)
• Establish, develop, maintain and manage relationships with school contacts
• Data inputting and feedback processes
• Attending, representing and promoting EDT at some events
y points during the year the administrator may also be involved with supporting other areas through:
• Desk research
• Event organisation
• Data input
• To undertake other duties as required within the general scope and level of the post.
• This job description reflects the current requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop due to changes in organisational and other circumstances, so the actual duties and responsibilities will vary from the particulars of this job description. Job descriptions will be updated or amended from time to time to reflect such changes.
These are the main requirements for this role:
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written correspondence) with a range of people e.g. teachers, EDT colleagues
• Strong customer facing skills
• Able to plan their own work effectively, to meet deadlines and targets without close day to day supervision
• Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
• To have a flexible approach to work and show enthusiasm with a genuine commitment to the programme
• IT skills on email, Microsoft Excel and Word are essential
• Able to identify problems and suggest ways to improve the way we work
• CRM database experience desirable
• A background or knowledge in events management and of educational establishments with customer facing experience will be beneficial.
• An empathy with the Trust’s aims and objectives and being able to show an understanding of diversity and equal opportunities
If this role interests you please apply