|Salary||£12000 - £16000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Barnstaple .
Sector - Facilities Management
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £12k/£16k
Are you looking for an Administrator's role that will gain you experience and excellent professional development?
Do you have experience within the Facilities Management sector?
The successful Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of administration in a fast paced environment. Often working to deadlines, the Administrator will play an integral role in supporting the Contracts co-ordinator in all aspects of administrative tasks.
Main Duties and responsibilities of the successful Administrator -
- Reception Duties – Answer the telephone and deal with internal/external queries for the company I am working closely with.
- Take deliveries and deal with visitors.
- General administration support to the Fire & Security department.
- Ensure cover for Contracts co-ordinator when required.
- Work within a team to ensure all duties are covered.
- Data entry and logging of stock and consumables.
- Liaise closely with other Departments to ensure joint tasks are fulfilled.
- Procurement of stationary and sundry items.
- Scanning of documents and data entry.
Key competencies of the successful Administrator -
- High level of computer literacy using software packages, such as Sage, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel to produce correspondence, documents, presentations, databases and spreadsheets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Good time management.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Good team player.
If this Administrator role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.