|Salary:||£17000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 09:38|
Busy and successful professional services organisation has an opportunity for an Administrator to join a very friendly, and supportive team. The office is based in Clifton with transport links close by.
The salary on offer is circa £17,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus potential annual bonus. You will also get 20 days holiday (which rises after 2 years), pension and other benefits, as well as opportunity for progression.
Working hours are full time, Monday - Friday.
- Initiating reference requests and ensuring references are received in line with requirements and deadlines
- Cross referencing information received to ensure that referencing period is fully covered.
- Logging detailed notes on the system. Assisting with ensuring files are audit ready.
- Consistently checking own workload and working closely with other team members
- Reporting on progress to the Team Leader
- Managing high volumes as required.
We are looking for a candidate who has some previous administration experience or can demonstrate very strong attention to detail, you will also need to be very organised and team focused, and enjoy administration and close attention to detail work. You will also need to have a confident telephone manner and very good communication skills.
If you are interested then please hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's