|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Edinburgh|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 17:15|
We have several openings in the Edinburgh’s City Centre for Administrators working for a large client in the financial services industry. This position will involve working within the accounts opening and accounts closing team and even though will involve a small amount of telephone work, it is primarily processing information.
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
- Demonstrate core values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly time frame
- Some customer service or admin experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
This role will require you to complete an extensive background check. However, for the successful candidates is a fantastic opportunity to break into the financial services industry where they have excellent opportunities to progress. If this sounds like the ideal position for you, apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's