|Salary:||£12.22 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 09:07|
Animal charity is seeking an experienced Administrator to support their Donation and Fulfilment team at their London offices.
This is a temporary position to start ASAP for an initial 2 month period and will pay £12.22 per hour.
The Administrator will work closely with both the Donation and Fulfilment team and the Supporter Contact Team to deliver excellent service provision to a variety of stakeholders. The duties of the Administrator will include:
- To provide general administrative support to the Donation and Fulfilment team in a wide range of areas including thanking supporters for donations, updating supporter records, setting up Direct Debits and processing financial information. It will also include scanning, filing, data entry and preparing mail merges as well as carrying out a range of tasks relating to supporter administration.
- To accurately collate and batch standard incoming donations
- To fulfil internal and external requests for fundraising materials, running vests, t shirts, leaflets etc.
- To download and action internal and external reports, such as those relating to Gift Aid, CAF Cards, Payroll Giving following set procedures.
- To collect, open and sort the post and log donations. To frank outgoing post, pack and prepare it for collection, managing special delivery items appropriately
- To provide reception cover as required - greeting visitors and informing staff their visitor has arrived, transferring calls from the switchboard
- To answer telephone calls and emails from existing and future supporters and donors, and other people, as required and escalating as appropriate.
- Significant Administration experience
- Experience of working within the charity or not for profit sector is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in MS Office packages, including Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.