|Salary:||£13.46 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 16:35|
Purpose of Job:
The post-holder will provide administrative support for the panel and participate in the development of written guidance for the sector in Scotland.
The postholder will support the Head of Scotland ensuring that the Edinburgh headquarters is run effectively and efficiently.
Key responsibilities (Panel Secretariat):
- To develop effective links between key stakeholders
- To support the day to day functioning of the Panel, including preparing the cases for consideration by the panel; organising the meetings of the Panel and recording, drafting Panel reports for sign off, organising the training of the Panel members and administering the outputs from the Panel sessions;
- To support the Panel, particularly the Chair, on all aspects of external communications and policy development, including the maintenance of the Panel's website and Twitter account;
- To contribute to the development of key pieces of guidance and written support for the website, for charities
- Gathering complaints evidence and reviewing complaint data trends (including data from the Fundraising Regulator);
- Establish and maintain the Panel budget and mechanism for keeping Panel up to date with finances;
- Administration of Panel expenses and payments;
- Establish MOUs and information sharing agreements with relevant key stakeholders;
- Maintains up to date records for Panel register of interests.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's