|Salary:||£9.43 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 10:36|
Rate of Pay: £9.43 per hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5pm
Duration: 6 Months
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.43 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday. During your first 3 weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Investment reviewer: Manage 30,000 investment portfolios for the customers
- Working on a spreadsheet, lots of data entry and there is some telephony skills needed Key accountabilities
- Ensure understanding of company policies, ensure things are kept up to date, recommend investment transactions within policy
- Carries out data compilation, research and analysis and makes recommendations for improvement to processes
- Contributes to the development of administrative systems and processes (e.g. SharePoint site) to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Excel skills needed
- Attention to details
- Someone who can work on their own following training
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Lots of residential parking available
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £9.25 per hour
£0.00 - £9.00 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£17100.00 - £25000.00 per annum
City of Edinburgh
£9 per hour, Benefits: Annual Bonus and Flex Bonus
£8.21 per hour