|Location||Haywards Heath||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£9.92 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.92 Per Hour
Location: Haywards Heath
Length: 6 Months assignment
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.92 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 9am to 5 pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Working within the Closures Team
- Administration based tasks
- Systems navigation
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
- Excellent Administrative / Customer Service skills
- Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.